- They must always be kept on a lead
- They must always be tied into the plot so as not causing annoyance to anyone
- They are not allowed in areas of social events and / or animation if there are
- They should meet the physiological needs outside the campground and the owners must always remove the droppings as prescribed by law
- They cannot enter the baths and in shared environments such as bar / mini-market / ristopub
- Cannot be watered or washed drinking fountains, washbasins or showers
- Aggressive animals and those that bring disturbance to other campers in any capacity, will be turned away from the campsite
The owners are required to strictly comply with these rules and local ordinances and are responsible for any damage that their pets can cause.